Advertisement

HOW TO GET CLIENTS? Film|Photo

HOW TO GET CLIENTS? Film|Photo FREE TRIAL OF THE BEST MUSIC FOR YOUTUBE:
25% OFF BEST SOUND EFFECTS BUNDLE, USE: "MARK25"
VINTAGE LENS ADAPTER :
ADAPT ANY SIZE FILTER

Help victims of the Easter bombing: @heal.lanka
Michaels Instagram (Co-director): @michaeldelmonte

My Favourite VINTAGE lens:
50MM Vintage lens:
Vintage Lens Adapter (FD to E-mount):
Vintage Lens Adapter (FD to EF-mount):
Affordable Top Handle:

HAZER (Less Expensive):
HAZER (More Expensive ):
FAV FOLLOW FOCUS:
Rails for Follow Focus:
MY YOUTUBE LIGHT:
MY TRIPOD:
My Mic stand:
My Mic:



The BEST documentary camera:
The BEST cheaper documentary camera:
The BEST & cheapest camera:
Favourite Drone:
Favourite Action Cam:
The BEST memory card (on sale)
Favourite Camera Bag:
Favourite Lens:
My Secret Travel Accessory:

CONTACT ME/SEE MY WORK:
Follow me:
My Reel:

filmmaking,paid,jobs,peter mckinnon,matti haapoja,mark bone,documentary,canon eos r,canon,sony,sigma,best lens,photography tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments