Advertisement

Funny Jokes - Being The Smartest One In Class Isn’t Always A Good Thing...

Funny Jokes - Being The Smartest One In Class Isn’t Always A Good Thing... Funny Jokes - Being The Smartest One In Class Isn’t Always A Good Thing...

Coming home from the first day of school a student had some news to share with mom. Funny jokes that make you laugh so hard. Try not to laugh at these funny jokes. The home of bad jokes and dad jokes too. Looking for funny jokes? This is the place for jokes to tell your friends. We have the top corny jokes and dumb jokes. Plus all the best jokes that are actually funny. If you are looking for a hilarious joke, this is the place.

Funny Jokes and good times. I create funny jokes by adding my own unique value and voice to the source material that tells the story and transforms it into a funny joke. All Jokes voiced by myself. A showcase of voiceover talent and voice acting, creating jokes by adding value to the images, that also tell a story through editing. I show my presence in my videos with a full voiceover. Sit back, relax and browse through a collection of funny jokes. I use my voice and visuals to transform the original work. Great comedy and humor, Little Johnny Jokes and much more. Some random funny videos may appear too! Please like, share and SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!

#joke
#jokes
#funny
#laugh
#trynottolaugh
Try not to laugh.
jokes to tell your friends.
Jokes that make you laugh so hard.
Joke.
Laugh so hard.
Joke of the day.

Joke,Jokes,Funny,Laugh,Lol,Comedy,Humor,Funny jokes,First day of school,Smartest one in class,School jokes,Classroom jokes,Funny jokes that make you laugh so hard,Try not to laugh,Bad jokes,Dad jokes,Jokes to tell your friends,Top corny jokes,Dumb jokes,Best jokes that are actually funny,Hilarious joke,Comedian,Stand up,Tell me a joke,Make me laugh,Funny joke video,Best joke,Funniest joke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments