Advertisement

How often should I clay my car? FAQ's by ESOTERIC!

How often should I clay my car? FAQ's by ESOTERIC! There's no better way to destroy your paint than by claying it (or running it through an automatic car wash). Unless you are machine-polishing afterwards, DON'T DO IT!

I don't care what products you use, or what your technique is...you will mar and scratch your finish with a clay bar / clay pad / clay towel.

Please Subscribe:

Facebook and Instagram: @EsotericDetail, @EsotericProducts

ESOTERIC Products
www.esotericcarcare.com
New Albany, Ohio

esoteric auto detail,esoteric car care,esoteric fine auto finishing,how to detail,detail your car,detailing training,detailing supplies,car care,car care supplies,esoteric,claying car,clay bar detailing,clay bar car,clay bar before and after,detailing advice,best detailing advice,detailing faq,clay pad vs clay bar,clay towel,how often should i clay my car,is claying bad for paint,todd cooperider,esoteric products,esoteric education,

Post a Comment

0 Comments