Advertisement

This Lipstick is MEANT for ASMR?!

This Lipstick is MEANT for ASMR?! Hi! Welcome to my channel, or welcome back if you already watch me!
Join me on my journey in spreading self love, positivity and kindness to every single one of you beautiful souls!❤️❤️

My channel is #ASMR based๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ด

I try to post every 2 days around 9pm -12 am EST Time (:
I’m so grateful for every single one of you and I love every single one of my subscribers!♥️๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ
This is a safe place!
Everyone is welcome! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ‍♀️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟ‍♀️๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ

๐Ÿ”ฅPositive Vibes Only!๐Ÿ”ฅ
Enjoy!!
Instagram:
Instagram:

Checkout the ASMRtistry website and use code ‘ASaraMR15’ for %15 off your purchase:

ASMRtistry socials:


#tingles #sleep #sleeptherapy
#sleepasmr
#relaxing
#asmrtist
#youtube

ASMRtistry lipstick,vegan lipstick,asmr,asmr lipstick applying,asmr mouth sounds,whispering asmr,asmr tingles,triggers asmr,asmr lipstick,makeup,asmrtist,relaxing,sleep,hand movements asmr,asmr makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments