Advertisement

The Outside Gacha Life Audio By Taylor Swift ( my favorite song )

The Outside Gacha Life Audio By Taylor Swift ( my favorite song ) Hey everyone! I wanted to do something different today, and make like a lyric audio thing, but in gacha! I don't know if you guys like it, but if so you can comment more requests of any song! 😁
This idea suddenly popped in my head, and you may of seen my community poll on how many people like Taylor swift. I personally am pretty obsessed 😂 so I made this because most people voted that they were too! So enjoy!


Category
Music
Suggested by UMG
Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down
Music in this video
Learn more
Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium
Song The Outside
Artist Taylor Swift
Writers Taylor Swift
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Big Machine); UBEM, CMRRA, Sony ATV Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Management, LatinAutor, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor - SonyATV, and 8 Music Rights Societies

song

Post a Comment

0 Comments