Advertisement

STORYTIME: The Landlord From Hell, Roberto

STORYTIME: The Landlord From Hell, Roberto Today Storytime I give you guys an insight into how it was living with a 75-year-old landlord who had 35 cats. What I dealt with and the bipolar atmosphere that it was living in that house. Shit gets crazy and annoying.

#LANLORDFROMHELL #Trend #CJC



To share your stories and ask for advice to be answered or told on my channel
Follow me on these Platforms & Email me for Stories/Business:
Email: carolinjanvier@yahoo.com
Twitter:
Instagram:
**************************************************************************
Welcome to my channel. It's your man C to the J to the C. Ya know how I be. In this channel, we talk about Sports, I give you a Story in StoryTime and we also get into other things I like: TV Shows, Battle Rap & Video Games.
***************************************************************************
My first Youtube Video:
First StoryTime: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5w8kYGBvog&t=34s
SoundCloud Mixtape:

#STORYTIME,landlord from hell,crazy landlord,tana mongeau,tanamongeau,tana,mongeau,tana mongeau youtube,youtube tana mongeau,tana mongeau channel,channel tana mongeau,tana mongeau story tim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments