Advertisement

Option Premium earning | Safest way to trade | Premium earned 63 points on 22.07.2019

Option Premium earning | Safest way to trade | Premium earned 63 points on 22.07.2019 Intraday Ticker.
I am a trader from last 12 years. With the start of banknifty weekly options I developed a unique & safest way to build short positions intraday to earn premium in both calls & puts. After I build position one time in the morning I may have to cover one side of the option (either call or put) during the day & the enter another strike price options. All trades are intraday. I mostly start building postions at 9:20 a.m. & square off at 3:10 p.m on all trading days of the week & not only on weekly expiry day. If, anytime during the market time, I feel like market is not giving signals to earn more premium or I am in some decent profits then sometimes I decide to exit all my option shorts before 3:10 p.m. This option strategy is similar to Shorts Gut Option Spread but the timing to enter & exit the strike prices is very important.
For enquiries & to know which strike prices I am trading & at what time:
Email: intradayticker@gmail.com

Telegram channel link:

Click the link to subscribe my YouTube Channel:


Hit the subscribe button & click the bell icon to get latest update!

Share this video:

Disclaimer: My videos are only for educational purpose. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information provided.

#trending,IntradayTicker,#livetrading,#IndianStockMarket,#BankNiftyWeeklyOptions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments