Advertisement

I Turned Aim Assist OFF... Here's What Happened

I Turned Aim Assist OFF... Here's What Happened Is Aim Assist OP in fortnite?? I turned it off to find out for myself!

CREATOR CODE: rbcole
SUBSCRIBE:
CHANNEL MEMBER:

****OTHER VIDEOS****
Colorblind Video:

How To Win Solo:

Fortnite Settings:

Season 9 Guides:

****CREATIVE MAPS****
Edit: 6144-9266-4573
Free For All: 1910-0887-5188
Turtle Wars: 5218-5902-5292

****ABOUT THE BROS****

DISCORD:
Instagram/Twitter/Twitch: RodeyBros

My name is Cole and I run this channel alongside my brother Josh. We try to keep the channel family friendly so everyone can watch. Josh and I ran track/cross country in college. We are both graduated now and plan to keep producing as much content as possible. Thank you all for taking the time to watch our videos and support us!
- Cole

****Outro****
Ramp Rush - Knox Hill



#FortniteSeason9 #RodeyBros #Fortnite

fortnite aim assist,fortnite,aim assist,fortnite battle royale,console aim assist,aim assist fortnite,fortnite aim assist nerfed,fortnite funny moments,ninja aim assist,aim assist nerfed,fortnite pc aim assist,fortnite aim assist nerf,controller aim assist,fortnite console aim assist,fortnite aimbot,aim assist op,fortnite best moments,fortnite console,console fortnite,aim assist removed fortnite,rodey,rodeybros,aim assist off,lt spam,l2 spam,aydan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments