Advertisement

I AM GOING TO COLLEGE: Princeton University...?!?!?!

I AM GOING TO COLLEGE: Princeton University...?!?!?! ▷ SUBSCRIBE NOW:
▷ SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL:
▷ FANDOM MONTHLY MAGAZINE:

--

Yes friends, your girl is going TO COLLEGE!!!!!! See you soon, Princeton! This ain't clickbait because reading all of those books actually paid off 😤😤

--


▷ COOL THINGS ツ
☞Book shopping at Amazon:
☞Book shopping with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:
☞Book shopping @ Barnes & Noble:
☞FREE trial with Audible HERE and FREE audiobook:

--

❃ FTC DISCLAIMER: This video was not sponsored. Though that would be cool.

◺ Instagram:
◺ Twitter:
◺ Facebook:
◺ Goodreads:
◺ Blog:
◺ Google+:
◺ Tumblr:
◺ Snapchat: GRAYCx

--

Hi there! My name is Grace, thank you so much for reading this far into my description! I'm a Chicago native that currently resides in Seattle. When I'm not on my phone, you can find me reading, hiking, procrastinating on things I should be doing (homework, practicing piano/violin), playing volleyball, and eating organic foods. I love all things about books and share my love for them every Sunday. I also love all things related to makeup, fashion, travel, and health. Sometimes I think I'm funny.

❃ Makeup I Use:
◺Foundation:
◺Brows:
◺Eyeliner:
◺Mascara:

Comment "SKOOBMEDGNIVOL" if you read this far!!!

GRAYCx,booktube,booktuber,booktubers,book,books,reader,reading,bookshelf,bookstore,library,book haul,book unboxing,wrap up,TBR,book review,princeton,princeton university,ivy league,

Post a Comment

0 Comments