Advertisement

EMSR 30/06/2019 - Foxy taking a walk along the EMSR Pathway

EMSR 30/06/2019 - Foxy taking a walk along the EMSR Pathway Hello everybody its Foxy speaking and yes I went to the Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway :-). I wouldn't attend it regularly but I would certainly attend it sometimes :-). Its a lovely miniature railway but more preserved like because you have to pay a bit more money than you'd averagely pay for attending a miniature railway. But yes in this video there was me 'Foxy' taking some walks along the EMSR pathway when taking a temporary break from riding on the train :-). It was a lovely, peaceful yet splendid walk and I could definately imagine me and Edmund my stepgrandfather taking a nice walk like this :-). Plus I really wish that Georges and Sidney joined me at the Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway but of course those two men work as bus drivers for 'The Big Lemon' and being a bus driver you never know when you'll be needed for work. I think the same could be said for Georges and Sidney :-). Never mind but I could definately ask them if they could view this video but of course :-). I know for a fact that Sidney views my youtube channel sometimes but I don't know if Georges views my channel. Sorry for the irrelevence but yes I hope you guys enjoyed watching this video, please let me know what your thoughts were in the comments down below and thanks for watching everybody :-).
From Foxy :-).

EMSR 30/06/2019 - Foxy taking a walk along the EMSR Pathway,EMSR 30/06/2019,EMSR,30/06/2019,30,06,2019,Foxy taking,Foxy,taking,a walk,along,the,EMSR Pathway,Pathway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments