Advertisement

Therefore I MEME (Gift)

Therefore I MEME (Gift) Sorry about the ending ;o; I kinda didn’t have any more ideas..

Anyways.. This is a gift for HourGlassAnimates! Here is their channel, please consider subscribing to them :D -

Credits:
Original meme -
Inspired:
Song:

- Discord Server :

For HourGlass: hiii I know you probably think I’m some creep but I just wanted to say I really love your animations, they inspire me to do so much more and work harder on what I do. I really enjoy watching your videos and I’m always happy for when the next upload comes out (also again, I’m sorry I didn’t subscribe sooner :( idk what I was doing)
AL SO, please continue to do what you love because if you enjoy it, everyone else will. :)

- Cauzy




Okay gtg bye

(Gift)

Post a Comment

0 Comments