Advertisement

Charlene Nash - I Just Wanna Be Like

Charlene Nash - I Just Wanna Be Like Charlene Nash has just released her triple single EP titled "& chill".

'I Just Wanna Be Like' is a chill, ambient, yet almost stripped back guitar song about anger. Wanting to get revenge, wanting to hurt someone that hurt me. The anger was strong and would not go away. I didn’t know what to do with it. An apology I felt I deserved was never said. But one thing I knew that I wanted to do, more than getting back at someone, or getting what I would feel is justice for myself, is to deny my selfish emotions, and be Christ-like in everything I do..." - Charlene

Download/Stream "& chill"
»

Follow Charlene
»
»
»

BLSSD Music: Your daily dose of Christ inspired music
» Follow us on Spotify ▸
» Twitter:
» Facebook:
» Soundcloud:
» Instagram:

BLSSD Radio:
» SESSN 1:
» SESSN 2:

BLSSD Music PLAYLISTS
» Pop:
» R&B:
» Hip-Hop/Rap:
» Dance:
» Soul:

For those who love music production and instrumentals
» Inspired Sounds Collection:

» Business Enquires:

Music and Photo submissions:
» blssdmusicgroup@gmail.com
(Please note that we cannot respond to all submissions)

11-04-2019,daily christian music 2019,christian music,christian alternative,blssd,blessed music,blssd music,contemporary christian music 2019,contemporary christian music,chh,christian musician,christian artist,praise and worship,praise and worship songs 2019,praise,god is good,hillsong,ccm,modern christian,christian pop 2019,christian rnb,charlene nash,charlene nash i just wanna be like,i just wanna be like,charlene nash & chill,& chill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments