Advertisement

12-Year-Old BELTS OUT 'I Will Always Love You'

12-Year-Old BELTS OUT 'I Will Always Love You' Paola was the winner in the first season of La Voz Kids USA in 2013. Check out her incredible ROAD TO in #LaVozKids USA now!

🚨 Songs in this video:
1. Blind Audition: "Turning Tables" by Adele
2. Battle: "Part Of Me" by Katy Perry
3. Semi-Final: "Quimbara" by Celia Cruz
4. Semi-Final: "Lights" by Ellie Goulding
5. Final: "No Me Queda Más" by Selena
6. Final: "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston

🚨 Series info:
In the #RoadTo we combine all performances of one amazing talent in The Voice Kids together. From The Blind Auditions till the Grand Final. Enjoy!

The Voice,The Voice Kids,Blind Auditions,Audition,Best of,performance,cute,amazing,best of,La Voz Kids,turning tables,adele,part of me,katy perry,quimbara,celia cruz,lights,ellie goulding,no me queda más,i will always love you,Selena,whitney houston,

Post a Comment

0 Comments