Advertisement

"luxurious" weekend in my life

today i take you on a "luxurious" weekend in my life!! my grandma and i went a way for two days and this is what we did haha, also the luxurious part is a joke!!

-
thanks for watching !!
-
last video -pack with me for a WEEKEND GETAWAY!
-
social media
instagram - makenzie.cowan
snapchat - kenzie_cowan123
vsco- makenziecowan
-
more mercari unboxings!!


-
age-15
camera-canon rebel eos t6
editor-movavi video suite 17

weekend in my life,with me,week in my life,luxurious,weekend,in,my,life,a week in my life,day in the life,college week in my life,teen mom day in my life,week in my life school,day in my life,a day in my life,my luxurious life,iyanla fix my life,fix my life,teen mom day in the life,a day in the life,luxurious life,iyanla vanzant fix my life full episodes,luxury,travel vlog,real estate leads,

Post a Comment

0 Comments