Advertisement

Greater Manchester Police Violently Attack Me

Greater Manchester Police Violently Attack Me SIGN THE PETITION:

Contact GMP:

0161 872 5050

FILE A COMPLAINT:

Support my work and follow me on social media:

PayPal:

Patreon:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:


Playlist:


My lawyers are from DPP Law.

Thank you to Crimebodge for helping me with this video.

#PoliceBrutality #UnlawfulArrest

politics,news,media,labour,conservatives,ukip,social justice,journalism,GMP,Greater Manchester Police,greater,manchester,police,UK,England,english,jonaya,police brutality,police corruption,corruption,brutality,assault,violently,attack,citizen,activist,student,girl,me,iopc,mcr,violence,arrest,arrested,unlawful arrest,false imprisonment,battery,pc 17032 smith,pc 15212 fahy,fight,fighting,@gmpolice,@gmpashton,ashton police station,ashton-under-lyne,attacked,

Post a Comment

0 Comments