Advertisement

They removed my favourite game mode 😡 Battlefield 5 Grind

They removed my favourite game mode 😡 Battlefield 5 Grind Grind is gone. RIP the best game mode from Battlefield 5
My Battlefield 5 livestream:

👍 Rate the video, thoughts in the comments and Subscribe for PC content!
💜 I stream every day at
👕 Stodeh OFFICIAL merch!
🐦Twitter:
📷Instagram:

Join my discord community!:
Facebook:

Outro: Avenue One - In Your Arms (Original Mix)

▼ Connect with Enhanced:




stodeh bf5,stodeh battlefield 5,battlefield 5 grind,battlefield v grind,bf5 grind,battlefield 5 grind mode,stodeh,stodeh assault,stodeh support,battlefield 5,battlefield v,bf5,bfv,bf5 absolute chaos,battlefield 5 absolute chaos,battlefield 5 sniping,stodeh bf5 montage,battlefield 5 gameplay stodeh,bf5 best game mode,battlefield 5 best game mode,bf5 new mode,battlefield 5 new mode,bf5 limited,bfv limited,

Post a Comment

0 Comments