Advertisement

How to make sure that your child achieves the goal - Saurabh Singh

How to make sure that your child achieves the goal - Saurabh Singh Excerpts from Talent Hunt 2019 reward ceremony held on 6th January. In this video, I have explained the different types of learning patterns children exhibit. Ambitious Parents who want a successful career for their children must watch this video start applying the learnings immediately.

About Me: I am Saurabh Singh. Academic Director of Major Kalshi Classes. Over the years I have been given different titles like Motivational Speaker, Defence Expert, Entrepreneur etc. but I believe I am a defence enthusiast who loves guiding young students find their real potential and use it to fulfil their parents dream of an affluent life.

Connect with me on facebook:

Follow me on youtube at


Message me through whats app on 6388609390

Find me on Instagram and Twitter using: mr.sauravhsingh

#MakeYourChildSuccessful #ParentingVideo

Motivational session,Motivational video,Motivational story,Motivational quotes,Motivational message,Saurabh Singh,Inspirational Video,Defence Expert,Motivational speaker,Saurabh Singh MKC,Saurabh Singh Major Kalshi Classes,Inspirational story,Best Parenting Video,How to ensure your child’s success,How to help your child in achieving goal,parents counseling,parents role in child's success,How to make sure that your child achieves the goal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments