Advertisement

How Divine Feminine Energy is affecting Domo Wilson

How Divine Feminine Energy is affecting Domo Wilson Cathy Adams Counseling Services
Cathy Adams, M.S., LPCI
Author of "The Empowerment of Self"
Inspirational Counselor | Empowerment Speaker | Humanitarian
VP of Queen Rena's All Natural Products| Singer | Entertainer | Speaker

I greatly appreciate anything you can donate to my mission helping the world vibrate higher=)

Cash App: cash.me/$queencathydionne (app is easy to download and use my tag to send donations. Also sends you $5 when you download!)
Zelle: counselorcathyadams@gmail.com

Counselors can help you completely transform your life. Especially now that the veil is nonexistent and Spirituality is necessary in your healing process. I am both experienced and called as a natural Counselor which allows me to do my job even more effectively than your traditional counselor. The world is changing. Old ways and systems that have failed us have been exposed and healers are here teaching, giving your insight, skills and natural abilities helping you heal of deep seeded issues, uncover what you weren't aware of, and motivate you toward what's possible. An Excellent life! And to vibrate higher to make the shifts into even higher Spiritual experiences❤🌌☺

I am available online and face to face. Email me for my discount options for clients

Have you suffered mental and emotional health issues? Examples include Bipolar, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, or simply feeling emotional distress, angry, sad, lack of energy or determination. Past or most recently? Have these issues affected your work, home, physical, and or spiritual health?

I utilize key tools and strategies, Person-Centered and Cognitive Behavioral, education and personal experience. I intertwine present, past, and past life as well as health and astrology techniques for a deeper analysis and assessment in order to better help with the healing of my clients.

Services are available Via Phone or Skype for your convenience

Schedule a Consultation with me TODAY!

My Book:
The Empowerment of Self: Inspiring you through hidden knowledge


Inspirational Counseling Sessions:


Session types depend on your need, if you have any questions on my recommendation be sure to call or email me!

For more information CALL or EMAIL
(302) 469-0507
counselorcathyadams@gmail.com

Queen Renas All Natural Products | Portraits
www.queenrena88.com

I greatly appreciate anything you can donate to my mission helping the world vibrate higher=)

Cash App: cash.me/$queencathydionne
Zelle: counselorcathyadams@gmail.com

domo wilson,divine feminine,social media,entertainer,youtuber,singer,artist,support black business,natural products,pole shift,spirituality,heaven,wealth,twin flame,love,prosperity,protection,peace,freedom,angels,God,author,counselor,book,inspiration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments