Advertisement

Why You Should NOT Visit Cambodia REACTION [Chameron Video]

Why You Should NOT Visit Cambodia REACTION [Chameron Video] Dislike His Video --

Hi Welcome All πŸ‘

Welcome to the channel



Play CAN YOU game tang os knea, comment on my page or comment in Youtube, neng arch win jol video CAN YOU.



Comment CAN YOU on my Facebook Page or in Youtube so yall gonna get a chance to get into the later video that im gonna make πŸ‘»



Hope u guys like it and share my video and dont forget yo SMASH SUBSCRIBE

I’m gonna try to upload as much as possible cuz I also have college and work that’s why it gonna be a problem.



I’m gonna try to upload as much as possible cuz I also have college and work that’s why it gonna be a problem.



- I’m just a kid who tryna upload videos for fun and hope to get content out of it , for khmer people too jouy merl jouy like video tang os knea pong πŸ˜† somtos mun Ber video min sov loy πŸ₯Ί sorry if the video is bad for y’all but I’ll try my best



But thank you for subscribe and hope u enjoy and click share and like the video πŸ‘πŸΌ



Follow me

Instagram Name - (Ronguchameron)

Facebook Name - (Chamroeun)

Facebook Page - (Chameron)

League Of Legend,Funny moments,League,Top league,mat suba,best league funny moment,best mat moment,csgo,counter strike,over watch,vlog,cambodian,cambodia game,khmer,khmer game,wassup guy,chameron vlog,chamroeun rong vlog,vlog khemr cambodia,cambodia vlogger,why you should not vidit cambodia,why you should not visit cambodia reaction,why you should visit cambodia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments