Advertisement

Watching Sunrise & Fast Trains At Same Time | Morning At Bin Qasim | Pakistan Railways

Watching Sunrise & Fast Trains At Same Time | Morning At Bin Qasim | Pakistan Railways On this day, 7th December 2019, I planned to be at Bin Qasim Railway Station early in the morning. But not realizing the exact sunrise time, I reached very very early to Bin Qasim station when it was still dark.

But luckily I was amazed by beautiful sunrise scene beyond a freight train. I spent some really good time there and caught several trains.

In this video, I have posted two videos of 1) Sukkur Express and 2) Jinnah Express and obviously as you guessed.. Jinnah was much much faster than Sukkur Express..

Please watch this video and enjoy nature and railfanning at the same time :)

port qasim station,bin qasim station,pakistan railway,jinnah express,fastest train in pakistan,karachi port qasim,sunrise train,jinnah train,sukkur express,train spotting pakistan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments