Advertisement

VISIT NEPAL 2020 | Wonderful Views of Manang |OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO| Phayul Nyeshang | Karma Tseten |

VISIT NEPAL 2020 | Wonderful Views of Manang |OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO| Phayul Nyeshang | Karma Tseten | "Kyipo Nyeshang Lungpa"

Heaven is Myth- Nepal is real.
Finally presenting my song which has been made with much dedication, hard work and patience I put in it to make it possible. I hope that all of you will get to know how beautiful my village Manang (Nyeshang) is. To see the beautiful landscapes of Manang you have to visit this place once in your lifetime.

If you have not seen Manang then i bet you have seen nothing at all.Also, i hope that these magnificent views will make all of you want to visit Nepal and make the Visit Nepal 2020 campaign even more successful.


Would like to thank my dearest sisters in Canada and New York for making this song possible. Also thanks to everyone who has been a part of this wonderful video.



Credits -

Composed by: Choedak

Lyrics: Lama Kuenten

Music Arranger : Rabin Darshandhari( Alfa Studio)

Cinematographer/editor: Sanjeet k Ghising

Drone : Suresh Kafle



Translation-


This wonderful village Manang,

where the supreme heart-son of Marpa

the great yogi Milarepa resided,
is my village.


The accomplishment site of the great yogi Milarepa where

the meditating place called Jhagyal Tsibri and

the southern Nyeshang Gurta caves are located,
is my village.



The place where animals play and dance

the place where the hunter Kyira gonpo Dorjee

who one among the eight main disciples of Milarepa was born

is my village Manang.



The place where there are troughs in the meadows

in the midst of colorful flowers

the place where dri and yaks grunt

is my village Manang.

This beautiful place Manang(nyeshang) is my village, my phayul!

Manang nepal,Visit nepal 2020,Visit nepal song,Visit manang,place to visit in nepal,place to visit in manang,karma tseten new song,manang video,wonderfull manang,wonderful view of manang,wonderful nepal,annapurna mountain,annapurna view,annapurna trek,annapurna base camp,ACAP view,ACAP Manang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments