Advertisement

Van Dijk SLAMMED Cristiano Ronaldo during the Ballon d'Or ceremony | Oh My Goal

Van Dijk SLAMMED Cristiano Ronaldo during the Ballon d'Or ceremony | Oh My Goal Virgil Vann Dijk had a cruel put down for Cristiano Ronaldo during the Ballon d’Or ceremony. Right before discovering the outcome of this huge evening, Van Dijk made a daring remark about Cristiano Ronaldo during an interview. In this video discover Virgil van Dijk’s wicked put down for Cristiano Ronaldo during the France Football Ballon d’Or ceremony.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal ronaldo,oh my goal soccer stories,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo,cr7,ronaldo ballon d'or,ronaldo ballon d'or ceremony,van dijk and ronaldo,van dijk bashes ronaldo,van dijk vs ronaldo,van dijk ballon d'or,ranaldo hate,ronaldo story,ronaldo interview,van dijk interview,ronaldo speech,van dijk speech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments