Advertisement

Valuable Kennedy Half Dollars To Look For - Clad Half Dollar Coins

Valuable Kennedy Half Dollars To Look For - Clad Half Dollar Coins In this Video, I will provide information on some of the valuable Clad Half Dollar Coins you may not be searching for during your half dollar hunts.

Valuable Clad Half Dollars to Look For:
1971 D DDO FS-101 "T" in LIBERTY and "RST" in TRUST
1971 D DDO FS-102 "IN"
1972 P DDO FS-101 "TRUST"
1972 D No "FG"
1973 D DDO FS-101 "3" in 1973 and "TRUST"
1974 D DDO "TRUST"
1977 D DDO FS-101 "IN" and "RUS" in TRUST
1982 P No "FG"
1983 P No "FG"

These are just the main clad half dollar varieties I hunt for - obviously there are several others from clipped planchets, wrong planchets, blank planchets, rotated dies, die cracks, etc.
I hope you found the video interesting and informative. Happy hunting and stacking my friends!
Thanks for watching!

For all of my Half Dollar Hunt videos:


I post new videos almost daily so please subscribe if you wish to see more:

PS - My Coin Roll Hunting Mats are available at either my Website or on my eBay Store!



PLEASE SUPPORT MY CHANNEL - I am an Amazon Associate and if you shop on Amazon, please feel free to clink one of my links below - I get a little extra every time you shop using my link:


The Microscope I use:


US Coins Redbook:


Strike it Rich - Coin Errors/Varieties Book:


FYI - I've been asked about an address to send things to.
If you want, you can use this address:
Rob Finds Treasure
P.O. Box 5565
Frisco, TX 75035

If interested, please join me on my other social media sites:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:


Google+:

#rarekennedyhalfdollars #halfdollarhunt #coinrollhuntinghalfdollars #robfindstreasure

most valuable kennedy half dollars,kennedy half dollars,kennedy half dollar errors,kennedy half dollars worth money,kennedy half dollar 1971,kennedy half dollar 1972,kennedy half dollar 1776 to 1976 value,kennedy half dollar 1971 d,half dollar roll hunting,half dollar errors,half dollar coins,half dollar,kennedy,rare,error,mint error,doubled die,double die,coin,coins,coin collecting,coin education,numismatics,found,treasure,make money,money,cash,get rich,

Post a Comment

0 Comments