Advertisement

Top 9 Blind Audition (The Voice around the world 118)

Top 9 Blind Audition (The Voice around the world 118) Top 9 Blind Audition (The Voice around the world 118)

Ckeck my playlist:
Check my second YT channel:
Check my VIMEO channel:

INDEX OF MUSIC
0:00 John Wiseman - "My Way" (The Voice of Germany Senior)
2:21 Irmantas Čepaitis- "Unchain my Heart" (The Voice of Lithuania Senior)
3:57 Rüdiger Zaczyk and Ernst Turba - "She Loves You" (The Voice of Germany Senior)
6:06 Abby Celso - "Should've Been Us" (The Voice US)
7:29 Alícia Sá - "When I Was Your Man" (The Voice Brazil)
9:18 Ezgi Uysal - "O Karanlık Gecelerde" (The Voice of Turkey)
11:11 Astrid Veas - "Close to You" (The Voice Chile)
12:49 Lisa Calotă - "Call Out My Name" (The Voice of Romania)
14:33 Micheal Poteat - "Just Once" (The Voice of Germany Senior)
17:03 Yvonne Catterfeld - "I Say a Little Prayer" (encore)

pureemotionmusic,Top 9,The Voice,118,HD,compilation,John Wiseman,Irmantas Čepaitis,Rüdiger Zaczyk,Ernst Turba,Abby Celso,Ezgi Uysal,Astrid Veas,Lisa Calotă,Micheal Poteat,Yvonne Catterfeld,

Post a Comment

0 Comments