Advertisement

The Whole VCE Thing Pt 2 (Parody of The Whole 'Being Dead' Thing Pt 2 from Beetlejuice the Musical)

The Whole VCE Thing Pt 2 (Parody of The Whole 'Being Dead' Thing Pt 2 from Beetlejuice the Musical) Lyrics:

Ready? No? Ok!
Hi! I’ll be your guide! I’ll be your G-U-I-D-E to the other side!
Don’t go do a TAFE course!
(TAFE course?)
Did I say TAFE course? Take your time.
I’m the C-A-R-to the F-U-C K-T-H-I-S shit. What?


(Hi! He’ll be your guide! He’ll be your G-U-I-D-E to the other side)

Repeat and do VCAL!

(No!)

Well worth a try.

I’m the C-A-R-double E-R-S A-D-V-I-S-E-R! Yeah!


(What is happening?)
I understand your ATAR’s take some time to process. But-

The good news is you and your peers stuck it out through tears.

That gives you some modicum of control over your fears.

Though your score was disappointing,

Your life you’ll be rejoining.

“Your future’s in-tact” ‘swhat I says

Just go change your preferences.


Really though, I’d just recommend to change your course

All I’ll say is maybe didn’t get quite what you wanted for

Melbourne or Monash. What, you think they’re giving charity?

Are you really surprised you didn’t get above a 70?

(Above a 70)


Let’s be real your expectation was

A little bit outrageous, coz

You didn’t study. That’s against school laws.

See me holding my applause.


(Yeah! Shit!)


It’s the perfect day to fail,

So just send me off a little nice email,

And I’ll give you control of your course through the whole VCE thing!

The whole VCE thing!
Oh yeah!


Lyrics, Vocals and Image by Benji Arndt

Original Music and Lyrics by Eddie Perfect
Original Vocals by Alex Brightman and the Chorus of Beetlejucie the Musical
Original Preference List by VTAC
Backing Track:

Hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow full of complete joy and- yeah, let's be real. That probably isn't happening.

Thank you for listening! :)

The Whole Being Dead Thing,The Whole VCE Thing,VCE,Beetlejuice,Beetlejuice the Musical,ATAR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments