Advertisement

THE HIGHEST RANKED FALCON?

THE HIGHEST RANKED FALCON? Fatality reminesicess on his PGR season.



Check out Fatality's Merch!


Follow me on Twitter and Twitch (if you want).



Follow the editor!



If you would like to donate to directly support me, check out this link, thank you!
Alternatively, there's my Patreon if you don't have a Twitch account, which I basically just use as a donation extension my Streamlabs page. :p
Link to the Patreon here:

#SmashUltimate #CaptainFalcon #BunnyLegion

Fatality,Falcon,Fatality Falcon,Captain Falcon,Smash Ultimate,Ultimate Falcon,Ultimate Captain Falcon,Falcon Ultimate,Stream Highlights,captain falcon smash ultimate,best captain falcon,best falcon ultimate,best falcon smash ultimate,ultimate captain falcon,fatality captain falcon,fatality smash ultimate,nick c,nick c captain falcon,nick c ultimate,highest ranked falcon,highest ranked captain falcon,pgr,ultimate pgr,ultimate rankings,ultimate ranking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments