Advertisement

TalonRO LIVE! Ancient Tower Instance! (Hosted by GM Lance)

TalonRO LIVE! Ancient Tower Instance! (Hosted by GM Lance) Tonight, we're doing something new and exciting! I'll be joining with Too Sexy For My Hair guild/party to run the Ancient Tower Instance from Valkyrie: Battle of the Nines!

For more info about Valkyrie: Battle of the Nines and how YOU can organize runs for these great instances and dungeons, check out this link here!: It has weekly cooldowns, so you can plan accordingly!

Here's a link for Ancient Tower specifically, as well:

Thank you to Yiyi/Dihu for inviting and letting me come along with their team to stream! I'm nervous, but I'll do my best! And thank you to GM Lance for setting this up!

[ New stream thumbnail art created by Noxeric from the TalonRO forums! ]

livestream,talonRO,ragnarok online,ragnarok online live,talonRO live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments