Advertisement

My first Gears 5 match since the game came out... FFA on Gears 5 (New Free for All Operation)

My first Gears 5 match since the game came out... FFA on Gears 5 (New Free for All Operation) This was my first ever match in months since the game came out. I saw on twitter that the Coalition was adding Free For All as a game mode so I decided to try it out. I did enjoy it enough to continue playing and finish the whole match, so that's a first! Anyways... I'm not sure how often I'll be uploading but this is just something for now. I will make a video in the future explaining where I've been and why I haven't been playing Gears at all. Enjoy for now.

Thanks for Watching! Don't forget to Subscribe if you're new!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

--------------------★ Social / Links / Sponsors ★-----------------------

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Twitter →

Twitch →

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

---------------------------★ Set-Up / Settings ★----------------------------

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Controller -

Headset -

Game Capture -



Purchase Gears 5 on Amazon!

Standard Edition -

Ultimate Edition -



Current In-Game Settings (Gears of War):



Control Scheme - Alternate

Look Sensitivity - 21
Target Sensitivity - 25

Zoom Sensitivity - 21

Aim Acceleration - 4

Inner Dead Zone - 10

Outer Dead Zone - 0

Vibration - Off

Invert Axis - Off for both

Omnidirectional Roll - On

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gears 5 © Microsoft Corporation. (Video Titles) was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Gears 5, and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

limitless vt,ess limitless,not limitless,gears 5,gears 5 gameplay,gears 5 multiplayer gameplay,gears 5 free for all,gears of war 5 free for all,gears 5 ffa,gears 5 free for all gameplay,limitless gears of war 4,gears 5 wall bounce,

Post a Comment

0 Comments