Advertisement

Jackie Aina X ABH Palette Review|Honestly Kay

Jackie Aina X ABH Palette Review|Honestly Kay Thanks for watching! If you enjoyed this video, please hit the like, subscribe, and share button! Dont forget to turn on post notifications so you can be the first to watch my videos.
-----------------------------------------
I would also like to say thank you to all my supports and subscribes.
 ----------------------------------------
 //CONTACT\\
Instagram@ honestly.kay_
-----------------------------------------
Song for my introduction
Music provided by Rujay.
Instrumental: "Next Level" by SeriouzBeats.
Channel:
-------------------------------------------
Song used throughout the video
Chill by The Sunder
-----------------------------------------
Products used:
Fit me foundation by Maybelline
Elf concealer
Jackie Ania eyeshadow
 La girl pro concealer( mahogany)

makeup,Jackie aria,pink,eyeshadow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments