Advertisement

I’M GOING TO UNIVERSITY TO STUDY MEDIA PRODUCTION!

I’M GOING TO UNIVERSITY TO STUDY MEDIA PRODUCTION! Hello!

For those that don’t know who the hell I am, I’m Chrissy Cameron. I’m a year 13 student studying Law, Sociology and Religious Studies at A Level. I’m applying to university to study Media Production as I want to go into the entertainment industry and university has great oppression for people to pursue that career path. In this video I take you through my UCAS journey from the day I applied to the day I made my firm and insurance choices. The reason I wanted to do this is because I was inspired off of Eve Bennett’s UCAS video and when I was looking for Media Production university videos I couldn’t find many so I thought since I was applying for media production, I would take you on my journey.

Eve Bennett’s Channel:

Instagram: @itschrissy01
Twitter: @HelloItsChrissy
TikTok: @itschrissy01

PRODUCTION!

Post a Comment

0 Comments