Advertisement

Identical Twins PREGNANT for 24 Hours!

Identical Twins PREGNANT for 24 Hours! My twin sister and I wanted to see what it would be like to be pregnant at the same time, so we decided to do the 24 Hour Pregnant challenge!! All I gotta say is... I don't think I'll be having kids any time soon.

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel! We have new videos out every Wednesday!

πŸ‘―‍♀️ πΌπ“ƒπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ‘”π“‡π’Άπ“‚ πŸ‘―‍♀️
@the_cohen_twins

🌿 𝒱𝑒𝑔𝒢𝓃 π΅π“π‘œπ‘” 🌿
www.thatveganlifedoe.com

πŸ’• π’žπ‘œπ“ƒπ“‰π’Άπ’Έπ“‰ πŸ’•
DM us on Instagram!

πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️ π’ͺ𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒢'π“ˆ π’²π‘’π’·π“ˆπ’Ύπ“‰π‘’ πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️
www.oliviacohen.me

πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️ πΌπ“ˆπ’Άπ’·π‘’π“π“π’Ά'π“ˆ π’²π‘’π’·π“ˆπ’Ύπ“‰π‘’ πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️
www.isabellacohen.me

DP: Austin Simmons

Prenatal yoga video:

Morphing website:

identical twins pregnant for 24 hours,24 hour pregnant challenge,being pregnant 24 hours,being pregnant for a day,gender reveal 2019,pregnant twins,being pregnant 24 hours twins,24 hour challenge 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments