Advertisement

I Viewed My Admissions File... | How I ACTUALLY Got Into Stanford

I Viewed My Admissions File... | How I ACTUALLY Got Into Stanford Hey y'all! Welcome or welcome back to my channel. This video is about my experience when I went to view my admissions file at Stanford! I saw what my application readers said about me, my interview comments, and the overall ratings they gave my application.

Thanks for watching!! Let me know what other aspects of Stanford you guys would like to see.

The essays that got me into Stanford:

Dorm Tour:
Move-In Vlog:
Back to School Haul:
Check out my QuestBridge video:
Find out How I Got into Stanford:
Get to Know Me:
My College Application Story:
Stanford Admit Weekend Vlog:


About me:

School: Stanford University
Intended major: Psychology
Age: 19
Instagram: @nazjaa

#STANFORD #NAZJAA #INSIDEADMISSIONS

college admissions,admissions file,what i learned from viewing my admissions file,viewing my admissions file,admissions files,stanford admissions,university,inside admissions,what do admissions officers,college admissions officer,how i got into stanford,how to get into stanford,how to get into harvard,how i got into,getting into stanford,how i got into stanford stats,how to got into stanford,how i got into harvard,stanford essays,

Post a Comment

0 Comments