Advertisement

I Made A Big Painting Using These Markers!! 🎨 🖊

I Made A Big Painting Using These Markers!! 🎨 🖊 You won´t belive how this big painting turned out (idk)
I made my fourth big painting using these markers and I´m actually surprised with the result!

📹Subscribe for more art videos!


The markers I used to make this big painting are Posca paint markers, which are japanese acrylic markers that can be used on any surface! Hope you like this video and how my fourth big painting turned out!



This Video is Inspired by Vexx, Marko and ZHC (as always)



📷INSTAGRAM: Gawx Art




😁MY TOOLS



Copic Marker 72, 36 and 24 set

Chameleon 52 set

Faber Castel Pitt Artist Pens

Sakura Gelly Roll

Moleskine A4 and A5 Sketchbook

Schmincke acrylic paint

Some Random Brushes lol





📷MY FILMING GEAR



Nikon Coolpix P600

Amazon Basics Tripod

Adobe Premiere Pro





🎧MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO



I get my music from Epidemic Sounds



😉Thank you for watching and see you in the next video.

gawx,gawx art,doodle,drawing,doodle art,painting,art,challenge,timelapse,custom,posca,posca markers,posca pens,marker,paint,posca marker review,marko,vexx,zhc,markoterzo,mrbeast,mr beast,matcustoms,I Made A Big Painting with These Markers,doodles,my first painting,posca review,pewdiepie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments