Advertisement

I Became A Professional Model in Israel!

I Became A Professional Model in Israel! While I was in Israel I met up with my friend and producer of "The Fly Guy Show" Rafi Barbiro who arranged an incredible photoshoot with the best of the best in Israel. Along the way I met a bunch of fun and creative characters and eventually ended our day with a TV interview on channel i24!

If you haven't seen the full Fly Gy episode have a look down below and be sure to let me know what you think in the comments below.

Have a GREAT day!


SUBSCRIBE:


Say Hey!
Instagram -
FB page -
Linkedin -

Fly Guy in Kenya:
For more videos from my crazy trip:
►Subscribe for more videos:

★↓FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★


israel,middle east,love,smile,meir kay,vlog,vlogger,bacpacker,backpacking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments