Advertisement

How To Use The Ebbinghaus Forgetting Curve To Retain The Important Stuff

How To Use The Ebbinghaus Forgetting Curve To Retain The Important Stuff REQUEST: Please join this video's conversation on VOHeroes.com, where the comments are moderated and civil:

Hey there, hero!

As I get older (or maybe more busy, or both), I find myself struggling to retain all that I'm soaking up as I try to learn new things.

Turns out...I'm not alone.

And there's even a predictable pattern in forgetting information you acquire.

And...luckily...there's also a way to fight that pattern of information loss.

It's called "spaced interval review."

Maybe it will help you as much as it helps me.


#acting #voice #voiceover #voice-over #onboarding #performance #productivity #tips #art #commerce, #science #mindset #success #process #options, #best-practices #marketing

acting,voice,voice over,performance,yt:cc=on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments