Advertisement

How to Take Down TITAN OMEGA! - Ghost Recon Breakpoint Tips

How to Take Down TITAN OMEGA! - Ghost Recon Breakpoint Tips How to Take Down TITAN OMEGA! - Ghost Recon Breakpoint Tips

Welcome back to Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Depending on the order you're taking them down, this is going to be boss number 3, titan omega also known as Gargoyle. A little bit trickier than the others because there's a few mechanics on the ground to focus on and the boss is in the air but it shouldn't be too difficult. Let me know your thoughts in the comments, I hope you enjoy the video :D



Subscribe to the channel:

Want some Born 2 Game merch? Check the store:

Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:

Suggest a game for me to play:



SOCIAL MEDIA:

Join my Discord server:

Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer

Add me on Steam:

Follow me on Instagram:

Follow me on Facebook:

Follow me on Twitter:



Outro song:


#ghostrecon #breakpoint #raid


Video uploaded by

Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

ghost recon,ghost recon breakpoint,breakpoint raid,breakpoint tips,breakpoint raid tips,breakpoint raid boss tips,breakpoint titan omega,breakpoint titan omega tips,how to take down titan omega,how to take down gargoyle,how to take down titan omega breakpoint,how to take down gargoyle breakpoint,titan omega tips breakpoint,gargoyle tips breakpoint,titan omega tips breakpoint raid,gargoyle breakpoint raid,titan omega guide breakpoint,raid breakpoint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments