Advertisement

How much carbon dioxide would 20 million trees on Mars absorb? #TeamTrees

How much carbon dioxide would 20 million trees on Mars absorb? #TeamTrees In this video, I talk about what impact 20 million trees planted on Mars would have with its atmosphere currently, a future terraformed one, and a bit about growing 20 million trees on Earth.



To donate to Team Trees, visit


For more information on what I am doing, see To help support this and future efforts see To check out my store, see To watch some non-space related gaming, follow me on Twitch, . To talk with me anytime about Mars, Space Exploration, or my upcoming videos, join my Discord at

space,space exploration,rocket science,space science,space engineering,educational,trees,mars,terraforming,team trees,

Post a Comment

0 Comments