Advertisement

♫ Flying Towards Neverland♫ a Breathtaking Piano Piece by PianoShaman[Relax, Study and Sleeping]

♫ Flying Towards Neverland♫ a Breathtaking Piano Piece by PianoShaman[Relax, Study and Sleeping] Hi everyone, it has been long time again since I have uploaded, but I was really caught with school and didn't have a lot of time for making music, however, over thanksgiving I decided to write something. This is a piano solo that I want to orchestrate into a string + piano later and will upload when I have time. I hope everyone have a fantastic holiday winter and thanks for all of the support throughout the last 2 years for my music! I could not have gotten this far without all of your support and appreciation. I read every comment and it is truly amazing to see my channel grow from 15 subscribers to over 800. My life will be complete when it reaches 1000 Haha, jk music never stops. Peace out, UwU ~

Sleeping]

Post a Comment

0 Comments