Advertisement

Finding Lost Treasures Underwater as People Drop Them! (Busy Day of Tubing)

Finding Lost Treasures Underwater as People Drop Them! (Busy Day of Tubing) Finding Lost Treasures Underwater as People Drop Them! (Busy Day of Tubing)
While snorkeling in the river, we searched for lost treasure using my underwater metal detector with thousands of tubers floating above. We found knives, money, sunglasses, a nice hat, a Samsung phone, and more! Thanks to NuggetNoggin for teaming up with me on today's hunt! Subscribe to his channel to see the CRAZY stuff he finds both modern and ancient.

Subscribe and help me reach my goal of 5 Million Subscribers!

***BUY A LIMITED-EDITION MAN + RIVER T-SHIRT HERE:***


***Buy the handheld metal detector I used in this video HERE***


Follow Man + River:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Watch More Man + River:
Latest Uploads:
Popular Videos:

Found iPhone After Submerged 1 Year - Will it work?

Underwater Metal Detecting a WATERFALL - I Found an iPhone, Rings, Pocket Knife (Phone Returned!!!)

River Treasure: I Found a Working iPhone 7 PLUS, GoPro, Keys, Money (iPhone Returned to Owner!!!)

Email: manplusriver@gmail.com

Want to send me something?

Dallas Rowley
P.O. Box #312105
New Braunfels, TX 78131

About Man + River:
Hey my name is Dallas! I’m a Free diver, Scuba Diver and Treasure hunter. Welcome to my channel Man + River, where I take you along on my lost river and lake treasure hunting adventures! Hit the subscribe button to join me on my next dive!

#unsunk, #manplusriver, #rivertreasure

man river,man + river,man vs river,scuba diving,found samsung s10,found knife in river,found weapons underwater,found underwater,snorkeling,river treasure,river treasure videos,river treasure hunting,underwater,found phone underwater,found knife underwater,samsung found underwater,fish,hunt,dive,swim,swimming,treasure hunting,treasure,best river finds,best river treasure finds,found money underwater,water,metal detecting,underwater metal detecting,river,

Post a Comment

0 Comments