Advertisement

FART SPRAY PRANK 🤮 | Highschool edition | uniqueflowers

FART SPRAY PRANK 🤮 | Highschool edition | uniqueflowers Make sure you smash thaat like button ! Sub count : 732
-
Intro & outro by (Instagram) @designbyrikayla
-
Subscribe to curlaysia channel
-
Recent videos
* Shoe Collection video :
* Rating My Subscribers Outfit Video :
* GRWM FirstDay Of Highschool :
* GRWM | Football Game + Road Trip :
-
Want the send me money to donate to my channel ? Cash app me ! Anything will be appropriate ❤️🤞🏾

* or $mamaaa92

***F A Q S***
• I’m 14
* Freshman (9th grade)
* How I edit? iMovie & Phonto
* What I use to record? IPhone 6s

Business inquires email ; jantrinesha@gmail.com

*any music in video ii do not own copyrights to , ALL RIGHTS GOES TO OWNER ! *
- [ ]

#newyoutuber,#vlogs,#newchannel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments