Advertisement

Endeavor's Path Of Atonement!! | My Hero Academia Chapter 252 Live Reaction | 僕のヒーローアカデミア

Endeavor's Path Of Atonement!! | My Hero Academia Chapter 252 Live Reaction | 僕のヒーローアカデミア Here is my live reaction to My Hero Academia Chapter 252!

This chapter once again shows how well Horikoshi is handling Endeavor's character development and the Todoroki family drama. Endeavor finally gets to talk with Natsuo and let's him know he doesn't have to forgive him for his apst mistakes but allow him to at least atone for them. Endeavor also plans to build a new home for the rest of his family?! This will be an interesting development moving forward. Looking forward to see where Chapter 253 takes us next week!

Like MHA? Subscribe to catch all reactions, reviews and discussions.



Follow me on Twitter:



#SeanRas #MyHeroAcademia #MHA252

anime,anime review,manga,manga review,manga reaction,my hero academia,boku no hero academia,my hero academia 252,my hero academia 252 reaction,boku no hero academia 252,boku no hero academia 252 reaction,僕のヒーローアカデミア,sean ras,sean ras my hero academia,my hero 252,my hero 252 reaction,mha 252,mha 252 reaction,endeavor,natsuo,todoroki,bakugo,hero name,deku,best jeanist,touya,

Post a Comment

0 Comments