Advertisement

Dr. John Jackson: Aspiring to be Bright in the Marketplace

Dr. John Jackson: Aspiring to be Bright in the Marketplace Dr. John Jackson: Equipping Transformational Leaders



EMAIL ME: jjackson@jessup.edu.



SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW:



WEBSITE:



TWITTER:



FACEBOOK:



RSS:



MY STORY:

I am a Pastorpreneur by nature, a “creative risk taker for the Kingdom of God”. I am overjoyed to serve as the President of William Jessup University, a distinguished Christ Centered University in Northern California, 20 miles from the State Capitol of Sacramento. I have served in Pastoral Ministry, Non Profit Leadership, Consulting with Business and Ministry Leaders, and as a Speaker and Author for more than 30 years. My wife Pamela and I have 5 children, 3 son-in-laws, and a dog, and we make our home in Placer County, CA.



My life mission is to motivate personal, organizational and community transformation for the glory of God. I have a particular passion to equip leaders to impact the 7 mountains of cultural influence for Jesus. I have written books on the topics of leadership, personal, and organizational development. If I can serve you or your organization, please contact me.



BOOKS ON LEADERSHIP AND SPIRITUAL FORMATION:



LEVERAGING YOUR LEADERSHIP STYLE:





LEVERAGING YOUR COMMUNICATION STYLE





PASTORPRENEUR





FINDING YOUR PLACE IN GOD'S PLAN





GOD SIZE YOUR CHURCH





RELATED LINKS:








Dr.,John,Jackson,Pastorpreneur,Leveraging,Your,Leadership,Style,Communication,Finding,your,place,in,God’s,Plan,God,size,church,William,Jessup,University,WJU,Pastoral,Ministry,Community,Transformation,Spiritual,Formation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments