Advertisement

Dad Reacts To 'Loose Ends' Mission in Modern Warfare 2 - Roach & Ghost's Death

Dad Reacts To 'Loose Ends' Mission in Modern Warfare 2 - Roach & Ghost's Death Here is My Dad's Reaction to the "Loose Ends" Mission in Modern Warfare 2. Let me know what you thought of his reaction in the comments below!

No Russian Reaction:

MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:

Follow Me on Twitter:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking to create YouTube's most diverse gaming content. All of your support will have a direct impact on that purpose and will have a serious impact on me, as I will never forget it.

Every piece of content I put out there is going to hold value as the most important factor, short or long. Even though you think the video itself is very basic, I'm going nuts about each and every detail.

It's not the most important thing to grow as a channel in terms of numbers. I'd rather see growth as an opportunity to make content of even higher quality,.

Every decision I make will always have YOU in mind.

Thank you so much for your support,

- Michael

----------------
Stay Connected!
Xbox: BlueSpartan
PS4: PRIME_GAMING_YT

Dad Reacts,call of duty modern warfare 2 remastered,call of duty modern warfare 2,loose ends,call of duty modern warfare campaign,call of duty modern warfare gameplay,modern warfare nuke,call of duty modern warfare 2 gameplay,call of duty mw2 ghost and roach death reaction,call of duty ghost death reactions,mw2 shepherds betrayal,mw2 shepherds betrayal reaction,Modern warfare 2 reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments