Advertisement

CRAZY RARE HOUSE PLANT UNBOXING! Also I dropped it on the floor like an idiot.

CRAZY RARE HOUSE PLANT UNBOXING! Also I dropped it on the floor like an idiot. Find IllExotics at:



Try Noot for 10$ off!



Check out my insta:




SEND ME MAIL!
1116 S Vista Ave
#163
Boise Idaho 83705
The first few people to send me mail will get plant mail sent back to them!

Wow that link list is really starting to get long! Thanks guys so much for watching. This video is honestly a roller coaster because i mean Well you watched it so you know but seriously i am so happy now that I own both of these plants! It’s 4 am and my neither is literally blasting music. I mean maybe okay maybe they have an early job and are getting pumped but like hey headphones exist okay? The bass is so deep i can feel it in my body :( also my face is hot and it feels like I’m getting sick. So that high key sucks but i mean atleast my videos are at an all time high? Tomorrow is great because i get ot work on some serious people stuff (ie i got hired to work post on a film so thats fun) and also i have to do the trailer for my schools tv show, but other than that ya I’m gonna sleep in super duper late tomorrow, mail some plant mail, and then sleep more and then work on some real film stuff. I hope you have a great day guys :)

Love,
Ash!

#houseplant #rareplantunboxing #rarehouseplants

Houseplant,House plant,Houseplants,House plants,Rare houseplant,Rare house plants,Houseplant unboxing,House plant unboxing,Rare houseplant unboxing,Rare house plant unboxing,Unboxing,Tour,Plant tour,Plant haul,Plant unboxing,Rare plant,Rare plants,Aroid,Rare aroid,Philodendron,Alocasia,Anthurium,Hoya,Rare philodendron,Plant shopping,Houseplant shopping,House plant shopping,Greenhouse,Nursery,Gardening,Garden,Garden center,

Post a Comment

0 Comments