Advertisement

Cambodian Snack Mukbang| Childhood Snacks -Talk About ' How We Met' *Requested*

Cambodian Snack Mukbang| Childhood Snacks -Talk About ' How We Met' *Requested* Hey you all, today me and my husband are back with some Cambodian snack mukbangg and these are my childhood snacks. We ate these all the time "almost everyday" when I was young and they are super cheap too back then hehe

Did you ever have Cambodian snacks before?

And today we also talked about how me and my husband met because I got a requested from of my subscribers, asked us to this show. So here we are :)
Enjoy!!

Check out my Vlog channel here:

Love you all,
S



#cambodiansnacks
#cambodiansnackmukbang
#cambodianfood
#howwemet
#couplevideo
#couplelovestory
#storytime

cambodian snacks,cambodian food,how we,how we met,couple love story,story time,couple video goals,khmer food,cambodian food mukbang,story time funny,khmer food mukbang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments