Advertisement

Advantages of the Internet Essay (Part 1)

Advantages of the Internet Essay (Part 1) Hi, I'm a new youtuber, trying to make a living with this website. Please give it a like if it helped and share it with your friends to help them grow too. In this video, I will be covering the mechanics on how an essay could be written and the variations that could be added to make it your own. This video is answered according to the Malaysian syllabus and will try to fulfill every criteria.

I am a tutor by profession and possess a high distinction in my writing paper for UNSW English. I have taught for 3 years and am looking to expand my network throuh the web.

Content :
1. How to pick sides (To agree or disagree)
2. List of advantages and disadvantages
3. Communication (first paragraph)

(Part

Post a Comment

0 Comments