Advertisement

7 Ways to Stop TALKING About Traveling… and Start DOING It!

7 Ways to Stop TALKING About Traveling… and Start DOING It! I can’t afford it. I’m afraid of flying. I couldn’t leave my car/dog/goldfish behind. I might get robbed. There are so many things (some imagined and some real) that keep us back from traveling. This is a shame because travel at any age (but particularly after 60) can be genuinely life-changing.

So, in this morning’s show, I want to offer 7 tips that may help you to stop talking about traveling more… and actually, start doing it! I would also love to hear about your travel adventures… even if, like me, you sometimes just jump on a bus and go to a town nearby.

What are the biggest reasons that you don’t travel more than you do? What are the biggest reasons that you want to travel? Where are you planning on going next?

Read our article and join the conversation here:

*****MAKE MORE FRIENDS THIS YEAR!*****


If you believe in our mission to improve the lives of women over 60, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Learn how here:


*****GET MORE FROM SIXTY AND ME*****


SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and click the bell for notifications:


Be Inspired to Live Your Life to the Fullest With Our Range of Inspirational Products:


Watch all of our yoga for seniors videos for FREE:


Also, remember to check out everything Sixty and Me has to offer here:

senior travel,solo travel,solo women travel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments