Advertisement

5 Ways Women Neglect Their Health and Often Pay

5 Ways Women Neglect Their Health and Often Pay - An Audio Interview with Dr. Mimi Secor 💟

I travel all across the country multiple times a year and I meet women all the time that are stressed out, feel terrible, and are on the brink of burn out.

It's a universal truth no matter where I am: Women have too much on their plates.

No matter their role is, women often (ALWAYS!) serve the needs of others before their own, whether that be in their jobs or families or in the home.

Here's another universal truth: Serving from an empty vessel does not serve anyone.

There are devastating ripple effects when we don't take care of ourselves.

For example, gaining weight leads to guilt, which leads to anger, which leads to resentment and shame, which ultimately affects our professional and personal relationships.

I can't say it LOUD enough: Your Health Matters.

Your health matters for your productivity, your job, your joy, your energy, and your health matter for the people you love.

I had the great privilege to be interviewed at WRIV 1390 AM in Long Island about this very topic, and I'd love for you to listen to the entire interview. (It's only 11 minutes!)

During the interview, ask yourself:

💟 What are the ways that I'm neglecting my health?
💟 How is that affecting the rest of my life?
💟 How can I commit to self-value and make space for self-care for the good of myself and others?

With 2019 coming to a close and a new year (decade!) 🥳 right around the corner, this is the BEST time to put YOUR HEALTH FIRST. Now is the time to take action.👊

ways women neglect their health,who do women neglect their health make time for self care,self care,coach Kat and Dr Mimi,diet and exercise goals,fit after 50,fit at any age,fitness for women,fitness for women over 40,fitness for women over 50,fitness goals,fitness goals for women,Kat Secor,mimi secor,mother daughter fitness coaches,not enough time to exercise,nutritional strategy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments