Advertisement

Watch This Before Getting Any Of These Reptiles !!! Pros And Cons

Watch This Before Getting Any Of These Reptiles !!! Pros And Cons Hey guys in today's video I decided to share with you my opinion on some reptiles that I own and give you the pros and cons of keeping them. I show you what it's like to own a leachie, Brazilian black tarantula, Green tree python and a bearded dragon.

Safe veggies to feed your dragon


Bearded dragon Diet Info


Looking to send me something?? I opened a P.O Box. I'll Feature you in my video in mail time if you do !!!


Lord Elion

PO Box 60659 Jane Wilson Postal Outlet
Downsview ON

M3L 2N5

______________________________________________________________

*Follow our gym Instagram @_garagelife


*Follow me on instagram @_LordElion

1) Awesome Room Tour with Reptiles! 2016!! |Newly Renovated!!!


2) My Reptile Collection !!! Reptile Room Tour Update


3) Reptile Collection Update| REPTILE EXPO PICK UPS| Reptile Room !


4) Bearded Dragon Care and Tank Set Up| Reptile Collection !!!


5) Reptile Expo 2017 Vlog !! Huge Carpet Python Pick up !! And Reptile Updates!

leachie gecko,leachie gecko care,bearded dragon care,bearded dragon,green tree python,green tree python care,green tree python set up,ball python,ball python care,ball python feeding,bearded dragon eating,tarantula care,reptile expo,reptiles,reptile,reptile expo canada,pros and con reptiles,keeping reptiles,bearded dragon breeding,all my reptiles,feeding all my reptiles,lord elion,mutation creation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments