Advertisement

Two friends support one another in music after a decade

Two friends support one another in music after a decade Christion Rice
Two friends support one another in music after a decade
Leor Shomroni has played guitar sine he was in the first grade. Tate Jefferies has been by his side ever since then. The two have been inseparable ever since then. Jefferies supports Shomronis passion for music every single day. TRT- 1:34

SOT(TATE): I love when Leor plays guitar becuase I feel like our neighbors down the hall might think it's me. He's really good and if anyone thought that was me I would get a pretty good kick out of that.

CHRISTION: This Leor Shomroni a local guitarist from St. Louis Missouri and roommate and biggest fan, Tate Jefferies. The two roommates have known each other since the first grade and it was then that the two would decide to make a band together. Shomroni would be on guitar and Jefferies would be on drums. Overtime, Shomroni would go on to learn guitar at a very high caliber whereas Tate would fall into the backseat as a supporter. Now after all these years Jefferies still supports Shomroni at whatever concert he may have.

SOT(LEOR): I like the feeling of the wood on my palms and the metal of the string in my fingers.

CHRISTION: Shomroni plans on playing at an upcoming blues festival here Columbia and front row and center will be his best friend, Tate Jefferies.

SOT(LEOR): Jerry Clark JR played at Roots and Blues festival a couple years ago and I didn't go to Mizzou yet I was still in St. Louis when all of this came up but next roots and blues festival I'll be there.

decade

Post a Comment

0 Comments